Our Frequently Asked Questions & Answers
We’ve compiled a list of the most frequently asked questions that our company has received around roofing and exterior renovations that we’ve heard from our clients and the Atlanta area community.
If you’re unable to find an answer to your question after looking through the FAQs below, reach out to us through our contact page so that we can assist you directly. Thanks!
A few quick signs are :
- Leaking areas in your roof.
- Dark splotches throughout your roof that isn't seemingly a patter.
- If multiple roofs in your neighborhood are being replaced.
To be on the safe side, have one of our Home Specialist/Hail Specialists give your roof a thorough inspection. Get a FREE Home Roof Inspection.
Prices will vary depending on structural style, but typically a metal roof costs 25% more than an architectural shingle roof. To get a more precise number, schedule a free inspection with one of our roof specialists.
Yes, our roof specialists provide a thorough inspection before installing a new roof and then see to it that our teams give you the best service. Each job includes up to 3 pieces of decking included in the price. Additional pieces also can be installed for an extra charge.
- 10 Year Warranty on All New Roof Installs
- Commitment to Giving the Best Quality Service in the Industry
- Priced affordably.
- Licensed and Insured
- Veteran Owned, Family Operated
- You're Treated Like Family
Yes, well, kinda... Check out our article "The DIY Steps of One's Roof Inspection" to get a better answer.